Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Background( Doing what my twin sister Piper is)

I'm sure all of you are wondering about my historical background and my "lovely" name!

So here's the deal:

I'm a mix of lots of things... like a melting pot. :)

I'm Irish and Italian (dad's side) and I'm Hawaiian and Serbian (mom's side). I'm hoping to be adopted soon by another family because right now I'm in foster care with people who are too busy to realize I exist , plus I never get to see my twin sister . My name... I'm named "Adrianna" after a brazilian model(Mom cared about that @_@) (first name), I'm also named "Kanani" after Momma, cause I still love her and I think its lovely (middle name), and my last name is my last adoptive Parents Last name. I know my parents always called me "Adrianna Murray", . I was 6 when they left me, and I'm 11 now, so I've been in the foster system for 5 years. I'm an A and B student, and I go to  Innerstar University. It's a boarding and day school for acting, singing and every other talent. I'm hoping to live in Hawaii Again one day. I think I'd quite enjoy it. Nice weather, nice people, not too many houses and apartments, and of course, the beach!

Well, it's time for me to go rehearse!! - Adri

1 comment:

  1. Aloha! Good start to your blog. Interesting life stories! I love Hawaii too, lived there 6 years. The Hawaiians of all nationalities are super. Hope you get lots of followers! Sylvia

    ReplyDelete